This edition: Women's Leadership Conference 2015Tweet
Original tape date: October 30, 2015.
CUNY Chancellor James B. Milliken presents Donna Shalala with the chancellor’s medal for her long standing dedication to education and public service. Shalala, the nation’s longest-serving U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services during President Bill Clinton’s two terms, also served as President of Hunter College and was awarded the nation’s highest civilian honor, the Presidential Medal of Freedom back in 2008.
James B. Milliken Chancellor, The City University of New York
Donna Shalala U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services; President, Hunter College
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Archive of Live Coverage of the 2018 Midterm Election
- Tuesday, November 6 - 9:00pm
- Israeli Arts @ 70
- Friday, October 19 - 9:30am, 2:30pm
- Saturday, October 20 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, October 21 - 6:30pm