This edition: Regina Resnik: New York OriginalTweet
Original tape date: September 29, 2017.
First aired: October 6, 2017.
The documentary "Regina Resnik: New York Original" traces the remarkable 70-year career of the Bronx-born international opera star, Tony-nominated actress, stage director, filmmaker, and Jewish cultural figure. The program features on-screen interviews with opera stars Martina Arroyo and Teresa Stratas; Broadway legends Harold Prince and Joel Grey; Maestros Richard Bonynge, Zubin Mehta and Craig Rutenberg; and Ms. Resnik’s brother, engineer Jack H. Resnick. Ms. Arroyo introduces the film onscreen. Renowned mezzo-soprano Denyce Graves is the narrator.
Michael Philip Davis, who is Ms. Resnik’s son, wrote and produced the film, and co-directed it with Robert Fredette.
Martina Arroyo Opera Singer
Richard Bonynge Maestro
Denyce Graves Narrator; Mezzo-Soprano
Joel Grey Actor/Photographer
Zubin Mehta Maestro
Harold Prince Producer, Director
Jack H. Resnick Engineer; Regina Resnik’s brother
Regina Resnik Opera Singer
Craig Rutenberg Maestro
Teresa Stratas Opera Singer
- CUNYTV Town Hall - Food Insecurity
- Friday, May 24 - 4:00pm
- Saturday, May 25 - 2:10am, 11:00pm
- Monday, May 27 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Wednesday, May 29 - 3:00pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 9:00pm
- Friday, May 31 - 10:00am
- Saturday, June 1 - 11:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 5:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 7:30am, 12:00pm
- Friday, June 7 - 4:30am, 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 8 - 4:00pm
- Monday, June 10 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Wednesday, June 12 - 1:00am
- Friday, June 14 - 6:00am, 4:00pm
- Animals and the Environment
- Thursday, June 20 - 9:30pm
- Friday, June 21 - 9:30am, 2:30pm