This edition: Herbert Gold, novelist from the Beat GenerationTweet
Original tape date: May 3, 1974.
Writer Herbert Gold recalls his upbringing in the Mideast and events that influenced his career. Taped May 3, 1974. Host: James Day. Classic public television talk program from 1973-74.
- Noam Chomsky, author, lecturer, philosopher, and linguist
- Tuesday, June 19 - 3:00am
- Agnes De Mille, choreographer
- Tuesday, June 12 - 3:00am
- Jonathan Winters, actor/comedian
- Tuesday, June 5 - 3:00am
- Theodore Bikel, actor
- Tuesday, May 29 - 3:00am
- Art Buchwald, newspaper columnist
- Tuesday, May 22 - 3:00am