This edition: Sam Levenson, humorist and authorTweet
Original tape date: April 3, 1974.
Nostalgia is among the topics discussed by Sam Levenson as he describes his upbringing and optimistic outlook on life. Taped April 3, 1974. Host: James Day. Classic public television talk program from 1973-1974.
- Theodore Bikel, actor
- Tuesday, May 29 - 3:00am
- Jonathan Winters, actor/comedian
- Tuesday, June 5 - 3:00am
- Agnes De Mille, choreographer
- Tuesday, June 12 - 3:00am
- Noam Chomsky, author, lecturer, philosopher, and linguist
- Tuesday, June 19 - 3:00am