This edition: Joseph Papp, theatrical producer and founder of the Public Theatre.Tweet
Original tape date: November 29, 1973.
Stage producer Joseph Papp discusses critical reaction to his plays and the importance of bringing theater to the people. Taped November 29, 1973. Host: James Day. Classic public television talk program from 1973-1974.
- Art Buchwald, newspaper columnist
- Tuesday, December 19 - 3:00am
- Jonathan Winters, actor/comedian
- Tuesday, December 26 - 3:00am
- Noam Chomsky, author, lecturer, philosopher, and linguist
- Tuesday, January 2 - 3:00am
- Cab Calloway, singer and bandleader.
- Tuesday, January 9 - 3:00am
- Howard K. Smith, TV newscaster
- Tuesday, January 16 - 3:00am