This edition: Irving Howe, authorTweet
Original tape date: March 28, 1974.
Literary critic Irving Howe discusses the growth of skepticism in the U.S. and why people are losing faith in democratic institutions. Host: James Day. Classic public television talk program from 1973-1974.
- Noam Chomsky, author, lecturer, philosopher, and linguist
- Tuesday, June 19 - 3:00am
- Ray Bradbury, novelist and short story writer
- Tuesday, June 26 - 3:00am
- Jacob Bronowski, historian of science
- Tuesday, July 3 - 3:00am
- Howard K. Smith, TV newscaster
- Tuesday, July 10 - 3:00am
- Aaron Copland, composer
- Tuesday, July 17 - 3:00am