This edition: Irving Howe, authorTweet
Original tape date: March 28, 1974.
Literary critic Irving Howe discusses the growth of skepticism in the U.S. and why people are losing faith in democratic institutions. Host: James Day. Classic public television talk program from 1973-1974.
- Norman Lear, renowned TV producer ("All in the Family")
- Tuesday, March 27 - 3:00am
- Tuesday, April 17 - 3:00am
- Joan Baez, singer-songwriter
- Tuesday, April 3 - 3:00am
- Vincent Price, actor and horror star
- Tuesday, April 10 - 3:00am