This edition: Irving Howe, authorTweet
Original tape date: March 28, 1974.
Literary critic Irving Howe discusses the growth of skepticism in the U.S. and why people are losing faith in democratic institutions. Host: James Day. Classic public television talk program from 1973-1974.
- Art Buchwald, newspaper columnist
- Tuesday, December 19 - 3:00am
- Jonathan Winters, actor/comedian
- Tuesday, December 26 - 3:00am
- Noam Chomsky, author, lecturer, philosopher, and linguist
- Tuesday, January 2 - 3:00am
- Cab Calloway, singer and bandleader.
- Tuesday, January 9 - 3:00am
- Howard K. Smith, TV newscaster
- Tuesday, January 16 - 3:00am