This edition: Edward Teller, nuclear physicistTweet
Original tape date: May 8, 1974.
The moral responsibility of the scientist is discussed by Edward Teller. Host: James Day. Classic public television talk program from 1973-1974.
- Noam Chomsky, author, lecturer, philosopher, and linguist
- Tuesday, June 19 - 3:00am
- Ray Bradbury, novelist and short story writer
- Tuesday, June 26 - 3:00am
- Jacob Bronowski, historian of science
- Tuesday, July 3 - 3:00am
- Howard K. Smith, TV newscaster
- Tuesday, July 10 - 3:00am