This edition: George Plimpton, author
Original tape date: May 8, 1974.
George Plimpton discusses the psychology behind dream fulfillment and his friendships with Ernest Hemingway, Hank Aaron and Archie Moore. Host: James Day. Classic public television talk program from 1973-1974.
- Art Buchwald, newspaper columnist
- Tuesday, December 19 - 3:00am
- Jonathan Winters, actor/comedian
- Tuesday, December 26 - 3:00am
- Noam Chomsky, author, lecturer, philosopher, and linguist
- Tuesday, January 2 - 3:00am
- Cab Calloway, singer and bandleader.
- Tuesday, January 9 - 3:00am