This edition: S. J. Perelman, humorist and playwrightTweet
Original tape date: April 2, 1974.
Television and its effect on humor in literature is discussed by writer S.J. Perelman. Host: James Day. Classic public television talk program from 1973-1974.
- Theodore Bikel, actor
- Tuesday, May 29 - 3:00am
- Jonathan Winters, actor/comedian
- Tuesday, June 5 - 3:00am
- Agnes De Mille, choreographer
- Tuesday, June 12 - 3:00am
- Noam Chomsky, author, lecturer, philosopher, and linguist
- Tuesday, June 19 - 3:00am