This edition: Agnes De Mille, choreographerTweet
Original tape date: June 25, 1973.
Choreographer Agnes DeMille discusses her early years as a dancer in London and the incidents that led to her present career. Topics spoken about are her books on dancing, her changing dance preferences, and the impact her dancing has had on America. Host: James Day. Classic public television talk program from 1973-1974.
- Art Buchwald, newspaper columnist
- Tuesday, December 19 - 3:00am
- Jonathan Winters, actor/comedian
- Tuesday, December 26 - 3:00am
- Noam Chomsky, author, lecturer, philosopher, and linguist
- Tuesday, January 2 - 3:00am
- Cab Calloway, singer and bandleader.
- Tuesday, January 9 - 3:00am