This edition: Colleen Dewhurst, actressTweet
Original tape date: June 6, 1974.
CUNY TV’s restoring of the classic public television program, “Day at Night”, which aired from 1973-1974. In this episode, host James Day sits down with actress Colleen Dewhurst as they talk about some of her experiences during her career, her role in “A Moon for the Misbegotten”, and the psychology of success. Taped June 6, 1974. Host: James Day. Classic public television talk program from 1973-1974.
- Norman Lear, renowned TV producer ("All in the Family")
- Tuesday, March 27 - 3:00am
- Tuesday, April 17 - 3:00am
- Joan Baez, singer-songwriter
- Tuesday, April 3 - 3:00am
- Vincent Price, actor and horror star
- Tuesday, April 10 - 3:00am