This edition: Colleen Dewhurst, actressTweet
Original tape date: June 6, 1974.
CUNY TV’s restoring of the classic public television program, “Day at Night”, which aired from 1973-1974. In this episode, host James Day sits down with actress Colleen Dewhurst as they talk about some of her experiences during her career, her role in “A Moon for the Misbegotten”, and the psychology of success. Taped June 6, 1974. Host: James Day. Classic public television talk program from 1973-1974.
- Art Buchwald, newspaper columnist
- Tuesday, December 19 - 3:00am
- Jonathan Winters, actor/comedian
- Tuesday, December 26 - 3:00am
- Noam Chomsky, author, lecturer, philosopher, and linguist
- Tuesday, January 2 - 3:00am
- Cab Calloway, singer and bandleader.
- Tuesday, January 9 - 3:00am
- Aaron Copland, composer
- Tuesday, December 12 - 3:00am
- John Houseman, film and theatre producer, Part 2.
- Tuesday, December 5 - 3:00am
- John Houseman, film and theatre producer, Part 1.
- Tuesday, November 28 - 3:00am
- Stewart R. Mott, philanthropist
- Tuesday, November 21 - 3:00am
- Marcel Marceau
- Tuesday, November 14 - 3:00am