This edition: E.G. Marshall, actorTweet
Original tape date: December 20, 1973.
CUNY TV’s restoring of the classic public television program, “Day at Night”, which aired from 1973-1974. In this episode, host James Day talks with actor E.G. Marshall. They discuss Marshall’s role as the lead on television’s dramatic series “The Defenders”, which earned him two Academy Awards, as well as what drew him to the role, how he prepared for it and his experiences shooting “The Defenders”. Taped December 20th, 1973. Host: James Day. Classic public television talk program from 1973-1974.
- Art Buchwald, newspaper columnist
- Tuesday, December 19 - 3:00am
- Jonathan Winters, actor/comedian
- Tuesday, December 26 - 3:00am
- Noam Chomsky, author, lecturer, philosopher, and linguist
- Tuesday, January 2 - 3:00am
- Cab Calloway, singer and bandleader.
- Tuesday, January 9 - 3:00am
- Howard K. Smith, TV newscaster
- Tuesday, January 16 - 3:00am