This edition: E.G. Marshall, actorTweet
Original tape date: December 20, 1973.
CUNY TV’s restoring of the classic public television program, “Day at Night”, which aired from 1973-1974. In this episode, host James Day talks with actor E.G. Marshall. They discuss Marshall’s role as the lead on television’s dramatic series “The Defenders”, which earned him two Academy Awards, as well as what drew him to the role, how he prepared for it and his experiences shooting “The Defenders”. Taped December 20th, 1973. Host: James Day. Classic public television talk program from 1973-1974.
- Noam Chomsky, author, lecturer, philosopher, and linguist
- Tuesday, June 19 - 3:00am
- Ray Bradbury, novelist and short story writer
- Tuesday, June 26 - 3:00am
- Jacob Bronowski, historian of science
- Tuesday, July 3 - 3:00am
- Howard K. Smith, TV newscaster
- Tuesday, July 10 - 3:00am
- Aaron Copland, composer
- Tuesday, July 17 - 3:00am