This edition: I.F. Stone, independent investigative journalist and editor of I.F. Stone's WeeklyTweet
Original tape date: April 5, 1974.
CUNY TV’s restoring of the classic public television program, “Day at Night”, which aired from 1973-1974. In this episode, host James Day talks with journalist I.F. Stone as they discuss investigative journalism, politics in the U.S. and corruption in the government. Mr. Stone discusses his experiences with the institutions of the media, the military and the government and his beliefs on how each should be regulated. Taped April 5, 1974. Host: James Day. Classic public television talk program from 1973-1974.
- Art Buchwald, newspaper columnist
- Tuesday, December 19 - 3:00am
- Jonathan Winters, actor/comedian
- Tuesday, December 26 - 3:00am
- Noam Chomsky, author, lecturer, philosopher, and linguist
- Tuesday, January 2 - 3:00am
- Cab Calloway, singer and bandleader.
- Tuesday, January 9 - 3:00am