This edition: Ann Landers, advice columnistTweet
Original tape date: February 12, 1974.
Host James Day interviews Esther Pauline Lederer, the advice columnist known as Ann Landers, about changing social. She recounts the story of how she took over the newspaper column from the original Ann Landers, the development of her personal beliefs, and the responsibilities of counseling strangers. Taped in Chicago.
Day at Night originally aired on public television from 1973-1974. This episode was restored by CUNY Television.
Ann Landers Advice Columnist
- Noam Chomsky, author, lecturer, philosopher, and linguist
- Tuesday, June 19 - 3:00am
- Agnes De Mille, choreographer
- Tuesday, June 12 - 3:00am
- Jonathan Winters, actor/comedian
- Tuesday, June 5 - 3:00am
- Theodore Bikel, actor
- Tuesday, May 29 - 3:00am