This edition: Ann Landers, advice columnistTweet
Original tape date: February 12, 1974.
Host James Day interviews Esther Pauline Lederer, the advice columnist known as Ann Landers, about changing social. She recounts the story of how she took over the newspaper column from the original Ann Landers, the development of her personal beliefs, and the responsibilities of counseling strangers. Taped in Chicago.
Day at Night originally aired on public television from 1973-1974. This episode was restored by CUNY Television.
Ann Landers Advice Columnist
- Norman Lear, renowned TV producer ("All in the Family")
- Tuesday, March 27 - 3:00am
- Tuesday, April 17 - 3:00am
- Joan Baez, singer-songwriter
- Tuesday, April 3 - 3:00am
- Vincent Price, actor and horror star
- Tuesday, April 10 - 3:00am