This edition: John Maynard Keynes: What Did We Learn from the Great Depression?
This program introduces Keynesian economic theory and analyzes the Depression.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Exchange Rates
- Tuesday, September 11 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Wednesday, September 12 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, September 15 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, September 16 - 11:30pm
- Wednesday, September 19 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- International Trade
- Tuesday, September 4 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Stabilization Policy
- Tuesday, August 28 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Monetary Policy
- Tuesday, August 21 - 10:00am, 4:00pm