This edition: Inflation: How Did the Spiral Begin?
This program examines the economic and social costs of the inflationary spiral of the early 1960s and questions whether the problem of inflation has been solved.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Exchange Rates
- Tuesday, September 11 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Wednesday, September 12 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, September 15 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, September 16 - 11:30pm
- Wednesday, September 19 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- International Trade
- Tuesday, September 4 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Stabilization Policy
- Tuesday, August 28 - 10:00am, 4:00pm