Latest edition: Black Girls in School: Wanting to BelongTweet
Original tape date: September 2, 2016.
First aired: September 21, 2016.
Dr. Linda Hirsch speaks with Dr. Terri Watson about the unique challenges faced by Black girls in schools including high suspension rates and lower academic achievement. Dr. Watson shares her research on what Black girls want and how schools can better address their issues.
Dr. Terri N. Watson Assistant Professor, City College of New York/CUNY
- Black Girls in School: Wanting to Belong
- Wednesday, September 21 - 10:00am, 3:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, September 24 - 8:00pm
- Sunday, September 25 - 10:00am
- Hands On or Hands Off? When College Students Need your Help
- Sunday, August 28 - 10:00am