Latest edition: A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?Tweet
Original tape date: March 8, 2018.
First aired: March 20, 2018.
Linda Hirsch speaks with André Aciman about his novels Call Me by Your Name and Enigma Variations and the relationship between the writer, the reader and the text. A compelling conversation about interpreting text in print and other media, teaching students to read fiction, and the reader and author’s role in shaping meaning.
André Aciman Distinguished Professor, CUNY Graduate Center
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, May 22 - 9:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm