Latest edition: EdCast 91 - Restorative Justice: A New Approach to Effective Student DisciplineTweet
Original tape date: July 22, 2015.
Nicole Riley, Edward A. Reynolds West Side High School; and Tyler Brewster, James Baldwin School, speak with Linda Hirsch about the use of of restorative justice practices in handling student conflict. Jim Carney visits Flushing International High School which uses these more humane practices. Hosts: Linda Hirsch and Jim Carney.
Ms. Tyler Brewster Restorative Justice Coordinator/Math Teacher, James Baldwin School
Ms. Nicole Riley Dean/Teacher, Edward A. Reynolds West Side High School
- EdCast 92 - How to Raise an Adult
- Wednesday, July 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm, 11:30pm
- EdCast 91 - Restorative Justice: A New Approach to Effective Student Discipline
- Wednesday, July 22 - 10:00am, 3:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, July 25 - 8:00pm
- Sunday, July 26 - 10:00am