Latest edition: EdCast 92 - How to Raise an AdultTweet
Original tape date: July 16, 2015.
First aired: July 29, 2015.
"How to Raise an Adult: Break Free of the Overparenting Trap and Prepare Your Kid for Success" author and former Stanford University Dean of Freshman Julie Lythcott-Haims talks to Linda Hirsch about the perils of helicopter parenting for kids and parents alike and how we can raise happier, independent children.
- Supporting Children's Emerging Literacies
- Wednesday, August 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 29 - 5:30pm
- EdCast 93 - Inside Charters: What the Data Reveal
- Wednesday, August 19 - 10:00am, 3:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, August 22 - 8:00pm
- Sunday, August 23 - 10:00am
- EdCast 92 - How to Raise an Adult
- Saturday, August 1 - 5:30pm