Latest edition: Hands On or Hands Off? When College Students Need your HelpTweet
Original tape date: August 15, 2016.
First aired: August 24, 2016.
The recent surge in student psychological problems on campus points to the need for both parents and students to cope effectively with the stressful college years. Dr. Steven Huberman discusses how parents can identify potentially dangerous psychological situations and the effective and appropriate means of helping young adults. We also speak with a mother and daughter going through the college adjustment period.
Dr. Steven Huberman Dean, Touro College - Graduate School of Social Work
Amelia White Student
Marisa White Parent
- Wednesday, September 21 - 10:00am, 3:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, September 24 - 8:00pm
- Sunday, September 25 - 10:00am
- Hands On or Hands Off? When College Students Need your Help
- Wednesday, August 24 - 10:00am, 3:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, August 27 - 8:00pm
- Sunday, August 28 - 10:00am
- Lincoln Center Education and the Bronx: A Visionary Collaboration
- Wednesday, August 17 - 10:00am, 3:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, August 20 - 8:00pm
- Sunday, August 21 - 10:00am
- The Flipped Classroom: Turning Education on Its Head
- Saturday, July 30 - 3:00pm