Latest edition: Math for America: Teachers Teaching TeachersTweet
First aired: December 18, 2013.
Linda Hirsch interviews John Ewing, Math for America President to talk about its innovative mentoring program for developing successful math and science teachers. Jim Carney interviews Chris Zuzniak, MfA master teacher.
- Community Colleges: The View from the Bronx to the White House
- Wednesday, April 23 - 10:00am, 3:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, April 26 - 8:00pm
- Sunday, April 27 - 10:00am
- Cultivating Curiosity in These Our Distracted, Polarized, Irate, Ill-Informed Times
- Wednesday, April 30 - 10:30am, 3:30pm, 11:30pm
- Saturday, May 3 - 5:30pm
- Publicolor: The Power of Paint to Transform Schools and Students' Lives
- Wednesday, March 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm, 11:30pm
- Sunday, March 30 - 7:00am