Latest edition: Math for America: Teachers Teaching TeachersTweet
First aired: December 18, 2013.
Linda Hirsch interviews John Ewing, Math for America President to talk about its innovative mentoring program for developing successful math and science teachers. Jim Carney interviews Chris Zuzniak, MfA master teacher.
- How'd We Do? An Analysis Of The New York City Student Scores on the State Common Core Test
- Wednesday, September 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm, 11:30pm
- Saturday, September 27 - 5:00pm
- Creating Better Teachers and Classrooms Where Children Learn
- Wednesday, September 17 - 10:30am, 3:30pm, 11:30pm
- Saturday, September 20 - 5:30pm
- The NY CUNY 2020 Awards: Linking Academics with Entrepreneurship
- Wednesday, August 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm, 11:30pm
- Sunday, August 31 - 3:30pm
- Community Colleges: The View from the Bronx to the White House
- Saturday, August 23 - 5:30pm