Latest edition: Syllabus 2018: What's Ahead for EducationTweet
Original tape date: January 12, 2018.
First aired: January 23, 2018.
Professor, commentator and education analyst David Bloomfield discusses what’s ahead for education in New York City in 2018. From new chancellors for the DOE and CUNY to assessing the Campaign for Equity and Excellence, an in-depth conversation on the trends and issues shaping education right now.
David Bloomfield Professor, Brooklyn College and The Graduate Center, CUNY
- Blurred Lines: Rethinking Sex, Power and Consent on Campus
- Tuesday, January 30 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 31 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 4 - 6:30pm
- Syllabus 2018: What's Ahead for Education
- Tuesday, January 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 28 - 6:30pm