This edition: Journalism Education TodayTweet
Original tape date: May 19, 2010.
With Linda Hirsch, Jim Carney. The idea about journalism being in declined is in contrast with the increasing number of students declaring journalism as a major and applying to journalism schools. In this program we have a discussion about journalism education with journalist and professors Miguel Pérez from Lehman College and Bernard Stein from Hunter College.
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, May 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm