This edition: The Role of Humanities in Education TodayTweet
Original tape date: June 23, 2010.
With Linda Hirsch, Jim Carney.
With emphasis on technology and economics, is there a place for the humanities in education today? In this program we discuss this topic with Dr. Roosevelt Montas, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs of Columbia University, and with Assistant Professors Andrea Fabrizio and Gregory Marks from Hostos Community College.
- "Dead White Men" and the Community College: Bringing the Columbia Core to CUNY
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm