This edition: The Role of Humanities in Education TodayTweet
Original tape date: June 23, 2010.
With Linda Hirsch, Jim Carney.
With emphasis on technology and economics, is there a place for the humanities in education today? In this program we discuss this topic with Dr. Roosevelt Montas, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs of Columbia University, and with Assistant Professors Andrea Fabrizio and Gregory Marks from Hostos Community College.
- Syllabus 2018: What's Ahead for Education
- Tuesday, January 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 28 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, January 30 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 31 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 4 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Sunday, December 24 - 6:30pm