This edition: The Role of Humanities in Education TodayTweet
Original tape date: June 23, 2010.
With Linda Hirsch, Jim Carney.
With emphasis on technology and economics, is there a place for the humanities in education today? In this program we discuss this topic with Dr. Roosevelt Montas, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs of Columbia University, and with Assistant Professors Andrea Fabrizio and Gregory Marks from Hostos Community College.
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, December 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30pm