This edition: The Role of Humanities in Education TodayTweet
Original tape date: June 23, 2010.
With Linda Hirsch, Jim Carney.
With emphasis on technology and economics, is there a place for the humanities in education today? In this program we discuss this topic with Dr. Roosevelt Montas, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs of Columbia University, and with Assistant Professors Andrea Fabrizio and Gregory Marks from Hostos Community College.
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, May 22 - 9:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm