This edition: The Role of Humanities in Education TodayTweet
Original tape date: June 23, 2010.
With Linda Hirsch, Jim Carney.
With emphasis on technology and economics, is there a place for the humanities in education today? In this program we discuss this topic with Dr. Roosevelt Montas, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs of Columbia University, and with Assistant Professors Andrea Fabrizio and Gregory Marks from Hostos Community College.
- What High School Students Need to Know About College
- Tuesday, July 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, July 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 29 - 6:30pm
- The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional Leadership
- Tuesday, July 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, August 5 - 6:30pm
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, June 26 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 30 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 1 - 6:30pm
- Principles for Effective Principals
- Saturday, June 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 24 - 6:30pm