This edition: The Freshman InitiativeTweet
Original tape date: August 18, 2010.
With Linda Hirsch, Jim Carney.
Getting Ready for College
EdCast examines what it takes to succeed in college and how colleges and families can help students make the academic and social adjustments from high school to college. Directors of CUNY programs responsible for helping freshman ease into college-life share their expertise and students speak out about the transition.
- Syllabus 2018: What's Ahead for Education
- Tuesday, January 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 28 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, January 30 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 31 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 4 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Sunday, December 24 - 6:30pm