This edition: The Freshman InitiativeTweet
Original tape date: August 18, 2010.
With Linda Hirsch, Jim Carney.
Getting Ready for College
EdCast examines what it takes to succeed in college and how colleges and families can help students make the academic and social adjustments from high school to college. Directors of CUNY programs responsible for helping freshman ease into college-life share their expertise and students speak out about the transition.
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, May 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm