This edition: Closing the Achievement GapTweet
Original tape date: October 20, 2010.
Guest: Pedro Noguera, Prof. of Sociology, NYU. Hosts: Jim Carney, Linda Hirsch.
Despite decades of school reform, the academic achievement gap between white and minority and disadvantaged students persists. EdCast speaks with renowned public education expert Pedro Noguera to examine the causes of this gap and ways of closing it.
Pedro Noguera Prof. of Sociology, NYU
- The Principal Pipeline: Starting at the Top to Improve Schools
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm