This edition: Closing the Achievement GapTweet
Original tape date: October 20, 2010.
Guest: Pedro Noguera, Prof. of Sociology, NYU. Hosts: Jim Carney, Linda Hirsch.
Despite decades of school reform, the academic achievement gap between white and minority and disadvantaged students persists. EdCast speaks with renowned public education expert Pedro Noguera to examine the causes of this gap and ways of closing it.
Pedro Noguera Prof. of Sociology, NYU
- Tuesday, June 18 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 19 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 22 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 23 - 6:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Tuesday, May 21 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 22 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, May 25 - 7:30am
- Sunday, May 26 - 6:30pm
- On the End of Privacy: A Screen-Centric World
- Saturday, April 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 28 - 6:30pm