This edition: The Challenges Facing CUNY TodayTweet
Original tape date: February 23, 2011.
In today's difficult climate EdCast sits down with the CUNY Chancellor Matthew Goldstein to discuss the issues facing the University and what can be done to affect the situation. Topics honed in on are the loss of money within CUNY's operating budget, better ways to generate revenue, as well as value of public education.
Hosts: Linda Hirsch, Jim Carney.
Chanc. Matthew Goldstein Chancellor, City University of New York/CUNY
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Tuesday, March 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm
- Kindergarten in Korea: Entering the Play Zone
- Tuesday, February 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 4 - 6:30pm
- The New SAT: Tutors Tell All
- Tuesday, February 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 25 - 6:30pm