This edition: The Mayor's Report CardTweet
Original tape date: March 23, 2011.
After three years of mayoral control of education, has progress been made? Noah Gotbaum, parent advocate and President of Community Education Council 3 joins Sally Friedman, the author of The Education and Deconstruction of Mr. Bloomberg to examine the state of public education and to challenge some of the Mayor's claims of success.
- The Principal Pipeline: Starting at the Top to Improve Schools
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm