This edition: The Mayor's Report CardTweet
Original tape date: March 23, 2011.
After three years of mayoral control of education, has progress been made? Noah Gotbaum, parent advocate and President of Community Education Council 3 joins Sally Friedman, the author of The Education and Deconstruction of Mr. Bloomberg to examine the state of public education and to challenge some of the Mayor's claims of success.
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, October 30 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 31 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 4 - 6:30pm
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm