This edition: The Mayor's Report CardTweet
Original tape date: March 23, 2011.
After three years of mayoral control of education, has progress been made? Noah Gotbaum, parent advocate and President of Community Education Council 3 joins Sally Friedman, the author of The Education and Deconstruction of Mr. Bloomberg to examine the state of public education and to challenge some of the Mayor's claims of success.
- Education 2019: Looking Back to What Lies Ahead
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, December 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30pm