This edition: As Bad as They Say? Three Decades of Teaching in the BronxTweet
Original tape date: November 30, 2011.
First aired: November 30, 2011.
Interview with author Janet Grossbach Mayer. Hosts: Jim Carney/Linda Hirsch.
Janet Mayer describes her three decades of teaching in the Bronx recounting stories of student resilience and survival along with a searing look at what's gone wrong in education today.
- Part I: The SHSAT: Biased Barrier or Objective Opportunity?
- Tuesday, February 19 - 10:30pm
- Wednesday, February 20 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 24 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 26 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 2 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 3 - 6:30pm
- Education 2019: Looking Back to What Lies Ahead
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm