This edition: As Bad as They Say? Three Decades of Teaching in the BronxTweet
Original tape date: November 30, 2011.
First aired: November 30, 2011.
Interview with author Janet Grossbach Mayer. Hosts: Jim Carney/Linda Hirsch.
Janet Mayer describes her three decades of teaching in the Bronx recounting stories of student resilience and survival along with a searing look at what's gone wrong in education today.
- The Principal Pipeline: Starting at the Top to Improve Schools
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Wednesday, March 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm