This edition: Battling Bullying, Pt. 1 of 2Tweet
First aired: December 21, 2011.
Interviews with Mark Weiss of Operation Respect; Rosalind Wiseman, author of Queen Bees and Wannabes, the basis for the film Mean Girls; and Dr. Stuart Chen-Hayes, counselor educator at Lehman College/CUNY. 2012 Telly Award Winner.
Dr. Stuart Chen-Hayes Lehman College/CUNY
Mark Weiss Education Director, Operation Respect
Rosalind Wiseman Author, “Queen Bees and Wannabes”
- Education 2019: Looking Back to What Lies Ahead
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, December 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30pm