This edition: Supporting Children's Emerging LiteraciesTweet
First aired: September 26, 2012.
Linda Hirsch interviews studio guest Hunter College literacy expert Elliott Koreman to discuss how children develop language and the reading and writing skills they need to succeed in school. Jim Carney visits PS 41M in Manhattan to see how schools can foster children’s literacies.
Halee Hochman Literacy Coach, Pre-K - 2nd Grade, PS 41
Elliot Koreman Professor, Hunter College
Susan Ngai Literacy Coach, 3rd, 5th Grade, PS 41
Kelly Shannon Principal, PS 41 The Greenwich Village School
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm