This edition: Saving Arts EducationTweet
Original tape date: December 7, 2012.
First aired: December 26, 2012.
Saving Arts Education: Linda Hirsch interviews Eric Pryor and Doug Israel from The Center for Arts Education to discuss the importance of arts in schools and restoring its place in the curriculum. Jim Carney visits MMS 223 and Principal Ramon Gonzalez to see the arts in action and speaks with dramatist January Akselrad.
Taped December 7, 2012.
- What High School Students Need to Know About College
- Tuesday, July 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, July 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 29 - 6:30pm
- The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional Leadership
- Tuesday, July 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, August 5 - 6:30pm
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, June 26 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 30 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 1 - 6:30pm
- Principles for Effective Principals
- Tuesday, June 19 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 20 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 24 - 6:30pm