This edition: Saving Arts EducationTweet
Original tape date: December 7, 2012.
First aired: December 26, 2012.
Saving Arts Education: Linda Hirsch interviews Eric Pryor and Doug Israel from The Center for Arts Education to discuss the importance of arts in schools and restoring its place in the curriculum. Jim Carney visits MMS 223 and Principal Ramon Gonzalez to see the arts in action and speaks with dramatist January Akselrad.
Taped December 7, 2012.
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning to Read in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm