This edition: Saving Arts EducationTweet
Original tape date: December 7, 2012.
First aired: December 26, 2012.
Saving Arts Education: Linda Hirsch interviews Eric Pryor and Doug Israel from The Center for Arts Education to discuss the importance of arts in schools and restoring its place in the curriculum. Jim Carney visits MMS 223 and Principal Ramon Gonzalez to see the arts in action and speaks with dramatist January Akselrad.
Taped December 7, 2012.
- The Principal Pipeline: Starting at the Top to Improve Schools
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm