This edition: Shaping An Education Agenda for New York City's Next MayorTweet
Original tape date: January 4, 2013.
First aired: January 23, 2013.
Community and advocacy organizations join forces to launch PS 2013: Shaping an Education Agenda for the Next Mayor a city-wide initiative to determine New Yorker's education priorities. Guests from A+NYC tell viewers how they can participate in this important conversation.
Guests: Zakiyah Ansari, "New Yorkers for Great Public Schools"; Leonie Haimson "Class Size Matters"; Shino Tanikawa, "NYC Kids PAC"
Zakiyah Ansari New Yorkers for Great Public Schools
Leonie Haimson Executive Director , Class Size Matters
Shino Tanikawa NYC Kids PAC
- December 2018
- Tuesday, December 18 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 19 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 23 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, November 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 25 - 6:30pm