This edition: Shaping An Education Agenda for New York City's Next MayorTweet
Original tape date: January 4, 2013.
First aired: January 23, 2013.
Community and advocacy organizations join forces to launch PS 2013: Shaping an Education Agenda for the Next Mayor a city-wide initiative to determine New Yorker's education priorities. Guests from A+NYC tell viewers how they can participate in this important conversation.
Guests: Zakiyah Ansari, "New Yorkers for Great Public Schools"; Leonie Haimson "Class Size Matters"; Shino Tanikawa, "NYC Kids PAC"
Zakiyah Ansari New Yorkers for Great Public Schools
Leonie Haimson Executive Director , Class Size Matters
Shino Tanikawa NYC Kids PAC
- What High School Students Need to Know About College
- Tuesday, July 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, July 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 29 - 6:30pm
- The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional Leadership
- Tuesday, July 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, August 5 - 6:30pm
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, June 26 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 30 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 1 - 6:30pm
- Principles for Effective Principals
- Tuesday, June 19 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 20 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 24 - 6:30pm