This edition: Shaping An Education Agenda for New York City's Next MayorTweet
Original tape date: January 4, 2013.
First aired: January 23, 2013.
Community and advocacy organizations join forces to launch PS 2013: Shaping an Education Agenda for the Next Mayor a city-wide initiative to determine New Yorker's education priorities. Guests from A+NYC tell viewers how they can participate in this important conversation.
Guests: Zakiyah Ansari, "New Yorkers for Great Public Schools"; Leonie Haimson "Class Size Matters"; Shino Tanikawa, "NYC Kids PAC"
Zakiyah Ansari New Yorkers for Great Public Schools
Leonie Haimson Executive Director , Class Size Matters
Shino Tanikawa NYC Kids PAC
- Syllabus 2018: What's Ahead for Education
- Tuesday, January 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 28 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, January 30 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 31 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 4 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Sunday, December 24 - 6:30pm