This edition: World Peace and Other 4th Grade AchievementsTweet
Original tape date: March 12, 2013.
First aired: April 24, 2013.
Author and educator John Hunter describes his World Peace Game and demonstrates how 4th and 5th graders have found solutions to some of our most intractable problems.
- What High School Students Need to Know About College
- Tuesday, July 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, July 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 29 - 6:30pm
- The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional Leadership
- Tuesday, July 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, August 5 - 6:30pm
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, June 26 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 30 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 1 - 6:30pm
- Principles for Effective Principals
- Saturday, June 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 24 - 6:30pm