This edition: World Peace and Other 4th Grade AchievementsTweet
Original tape date: March 12, 2013.
First aired: April 24, 2013.
Author and educator John Hunter describes his World Peace Game and demonstrates how 4th and 5th graders have found solutions to some of our most intractable problems.
- Syllabus 2018: What's Ahead for Education
- Tuesday, January 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 28 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, January 30 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 31 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 4 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 20 - 9:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Saturday, December 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 24 - 6:30pm