This edition: World Peace and Other 4th Grade AchievementsTweet
Original tape date: March 12, 2013.
First aired: April 24, 2013.
Author and educator John Hunter describes his World Peace Game and demonstrates how 4th and 5th graders have found solutions to some of our most intractable problems.
- "Dead White Men" and the Community College: Bringing the Columbia Core to CUNY
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm