This edition: World Peace and Other 4th Grade AchievementsTweet
Original tape date: March 12, 2013.
First aired: April 24, 2013.
Author and educator John Hunter describes his World Peace Game and demonstrates how 4th and 5th graders have found solutions to some of our most intractable problems.
- The Principal Pipeline: Starting at the Top to Improve Schools
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm