This edition: Teaching Character
What does it mean to succeed in school and in life? Linda Hirsch interviews Dave Levin, Founder KIPP Charter School Network and Dominic Randolph, Headmaster Riverdale Country School about their Teaching Character initiative and its new approaches to building, teaching and assessing character beyond the usual definitions of what it means to succeed. Additional interviews with teachers at Riverdale Country School.
- Why We Need to March for Science
- Saturday, June 24 - 8:00pm
- Sunday, June 25 - 10:00am
- Teaching the Holocaust: "Yesterday's History, Today's Response"
- Wednesday, June 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm, 11:30pm
- Saturday, July 1 - 3:00pm
- Wednesday, July 19 - 10:00am, 3:00pm, 11:00pm