This edition: Poles Apart: Bill De Blasio and Joe Lhota on EducationTweet
First aired: October 30, 2013.
City Limits reporter Helen Zelon joins Linda Hirsch to discuss mayoral candidates Bill De Blasio and Joe Lhota’s divergent positions on education and what parents, students, and teachers can expect from each as Mayor.
Helen Zelon Journalist, City Limits
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, May 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm