This edition: Poles Apart: Bill De Blasio and Joe Lhota on EducationTweet
First aired: October 30, 2013.
City Limits reporter Helen Zelon joins Linda Hirsch to discuss mayoral candidates Bill De Blasio and Joe Lhota’s divergent positions on education and what parents, students, and teachers can expect from each as Mayor.
Helen Zelon Journalist, City Limits
- "Dead White Men" and the Community College: Bringing the Columbia Core to CUNY
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm