This edition: Math for America: Teachers Teaching TeachersTweet
First aired: December 18, 2013.
Linda Hirsch interviews John Ewing, Math for America President to talk about its innovative mentoring program for developing successful math and science teachers. Jim Carney interviews Chris Zuzniak, MfA master teacher.
- Syllabus 2018: What's Ahead for Education
- Tuesday, January 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 28 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, January 30 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 31 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 4 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 20 - 9:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Saturday, December 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 24 - 6:30pm