This edition: Math for America: Teachers Teaching TeachersTweet
First aired: December 18, 2013.
Linda Hirsch interviews John Ewing, Math for America President to talk about its innovative mentoring program for developing successful math and science teachers. Jim Carney interviews Chris Zuzniak, MfA master teacher.
- "Dead White Men" and the Community College: Bringing the Columbia Core to CUNY
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm