This edition: Deconstructing the Common Core, Part 1 of 2Tweet
First aired: January 19, 2014.
Linda Hirsch interviews Rutgers University Professor Marc Aronson to deconstruct the Common Core and discuss the ways it will affect New York City’s school children and teachers. Francesca Burns provides a New York City teacher’s perspective.
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, May 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm