This edition: Deconstructing the Common Core, Part 1 of 2Tweet
First aired: January 19, 2014.
Linda Hirsch interviews Rutgers University Professor Marc Aronson to deconstruct the Common Core and discuss the ways it will affect New York City’s school children and teachers. Francesca Burns provides a New York City teacher’s perspective.
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning to Read in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm