This edition: Deconstructing the Common Core, Part 2 of 2Tweet
First aired: February 26, 2014.
Part 2 of Linda Hirsch's conversation with Rutgers University Professor Marc Aronson as he responds to criticism of the Common Core and discusses its implementation. Jim Carney continues his interview with New York City teacher Francesca Burns on issues surrounding the Common Core.
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning to Read in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm