This edition: Publicolor: The Power of Paint to Transform Schools and Students' LivesTweet
First aired: March 26, 2014.
Dr. Linda Hirsch interviews Ruth Shuman, President and Founder, and Cara Spitzer, Paint Club and Community Relations Manager of Publicolor, an organization empowering students through commercial painting and creating more attractive environments for learning. Jim Carney paintbrush in hand gets involved in a makeover.
Ruth Lande Shuman Founder & President, Publicolor
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm