This edition: Publicolor: The Power of Paint to Transform Schools and Students' LivesTweet
First aired: March 26, 2014.
Dr. Linda Hirsch interviews Ruth Shuman, President and Founder, and Cara Spitzer, Paint Club and Community Relations Manager of Publicolor, an organization empowering students through commercial painting and creating more attractive environments for learning. Jim Carney paintbrush in hand gets involved in a makeover.
Ruth Lande Shuman Founder & President, Publicolor
- The Principal Pipeline: Starting at the Top to Improve Schools
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm