This edition: Cultivating Curiosity in These Our Distracted, Polarized, Irate, Ill-Informed TimesTweet
First aired: April 30, 2014.
Rutgers University Professor Richard Miller points to attention as the scarcest resource un education today. In a time of superabundant information and multiple distractions, he discusses the difficulties and importance of cultivating curiosity. Students provide their perspective as well.
- Education 2019: Looking Back to What Lies Ahead
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, December 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30pm