This edition: How Peers, Parents and Communities Can Support Children's Literacy Development
First aired: May 28, 2014.
LINC (Literacy Inc.) Executive Director Shari Levine along with LINC Coordinators Rebecca Miller and Safiyah Raheem, describe LINC's comprehensive model which mobilizes parents, peers and communities to support young readers. A visit to Reading Everywhere! a community literacy celebration to watch LINC in action.
Shari Levine Executive Director, LINC (Literacy Inc.)
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, May 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm