This edition: How Peers, Parents and Communities Can Support Children's Literacy Development
First aired: May 28, 2014.
LINC (Literacy Inc.) Executive Director Shari Levine along with LINC Coordinators Rebecca Miller and Safiyah Raheem, describe LINC's comprehensive model which mobilizes parents, peers and communities to support young readers. A visit to Reading Everywhere! a community literacy celebration to watch LINC in action.
Shari Levine Executive Director, LINC (Literacy Inc.)
- "Dead White Men" and the Community College: Bringing the Columbia Core to CUNY
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm