This edition: How Peers, Parents and Communities Can Support Children's Literacy Development
First aired: May 28, 2014.
LINC (Literacy Inc.) Executive Director Shari Levine along with LINC Coordinators Rebecca Miller and Safiyah Raheem, describe LINC's comprehensive model which mobilizes parents, peers and communities to support young readers. A visit to Reading Everywhere! a community literacy celebration to watch LINC in action.
Shari Levine Executive Director, LINC (Literacy Inc.)
- Education 2019: Looking Back to What Lies Ahead
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, December 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30pm