This edition: Just Say No: Opting Out of High-Stakes TestingTweet
First aired: June 25, 2014.
Linda Hirsch interviews Brooklyn New School Principal Anna Allanbrook and Change the Stakes member Janine Sopp about why and how parents refuse to have their children take high-stakes standardized tests. Jim Carney interviews parents and children who have opted out.
- Education 2019: Looking Back to What Lies Ahead
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, December 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30pm