This edition: Just Say No: Opting Out of High-Stakes TestingTweet
First aired: June 25, 2014.
Linda Hirsch interviews Brooklyn New School Principal Anna Allanbrook and Change the Stakes member Janine Sopp about why and how parents refuse to have their children take high-stakes standardized tests. Jim Carney interviews parents and children who have opted out.
- Syllabus 2018: What's Ahead for Education
- Tuesday, January 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 28 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, January 30 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 31 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 4 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 20 - 9:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Saturday, December 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 24 - 6:30pm