This edition: Dealing with Student DebtTweet
First aired: July 23, 2014.
Educator Linda Hirsch interviews Reyna Gobel, author of "Graduation Debt: How to Manage Student Loans and Live Your Life," with updates on changing legislation and how it affects student loan payments and financial life after college. Jim Carney speaks with college students about their debt situations.
Reyna Gobel Author, "Graduation Debt: How to Manage Student Loans and Live Your Life"
- Education 2019: Looking Back to What Lies Ahead
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, December 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30pm