This edition: Dealing with Student DebtTweet
First aired: July 23, 2014.
Educator Linda Hirsch interviews Reyna Gobel, author of "Graduation Debt: How to Manage Student Loans and Live Your Life," with updates on changing legislation and how it affects student loan payments and financial life after college. Jim Carney speaks with college students about their debt situations.
Reyna Gobel Author, "Graduation Debt: How to Manage Student Loans and Live Your Life"
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm