This edition: Dealing with Student DebtTweet
First aired: July 23, 2014.
Educator Linda Hirsch interviews Reyna Gobel, author of "Graduation Debt: How to Manage Student Loans and Live Your Life," with updates on changing legislation and how it affects student loan payments and financial life after college. Jim Carney speaks with college students about their debt situations.
Reyna Gobel Author, "Graduation Debt: How to Manage Student Loans and Live Your Life"
- What High School Students Need to Know About College
- Tuesday, July 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, July 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 29 - 6:30pm
- The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional Leadership
- Tuesday, July 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, August 5 - 6:30pm
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, June 26 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 30 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 1 - 6:30pm
- Principles for Effective Principals
- Saturday, June 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 24 - 6:30pm