This edition: The NY CUNY 2020 Awards: Linking Academics with Entrepreneurship
First aired: August 27, 2014.
Linda Hirsch speaks with Jennifer Friedman, Director of CUNY's Public/Private Partnerships about the newly state-funded CUNY 2020 Awards which support innovative projects across CUNY. The projects link academic excellence and economic development in a wide-range of fields. Jim Carney speaks with awardees for projects in new media jobs incubation and allied health training for employment in the Bronx.
Jennifer Friedman Director of Public/Private Partnerships, CUNY
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, December 19 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 20 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 24 - 6:30pm
- Early Reading Matters
- Sunday, December 17 - 6:30pm