This edition: The NY CUNY 2020 Awards: Linking Academics with Entrepreneurship
First aired: August 27, 2014.
Linda Hirsch speaks with Jennifer Friedman, Director of CUNY's Public/Private Partnerships about the newly state-funded CUNY 2020 Awards which support innovative projects across CUNY. The projects link academic excellence and economic development in a wide-range of fields. Jim Carney speaks with awardees for projects in new media jobs incubation and allied health training for employment in the Bronx.
Jennifer Friedman Director of Public/Private Partnerships, CUNY
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Tuesday, March 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm
- Kindergarten in Korea: Entering the Play Zone
- Tuesday, February 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 4 - 6:30pm
- The New SAT: Tutors Tell All
- Tuesday, February 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 25 - 6:30pm