This edition: Creating Better Teachers and Classrooms Where Children LearnTweet
First aired: September 17, 2014.
Linda Hirsch interviews Elizabeth Green, author of Building a Better Teacher: How Teaching Works and How to Teach It to Everyone. This in-depth conversation looks at the practices and support teachers need to provide classrooms where children learn best.
Elizabeth Green Author, “Building a Better Teacher: How Teaching Works and How to Teach It to Everyone”
- Education 2019: Looking Back to What Lies Ahead
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, December 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30pm