This edition: How'd We Do? An Analysis Of The New York City Student Scores on the State Common Core TestTweet
First aired: September 24, 2014.
Linda Hirsch interviews Chalkbeat reporter, Geoff Decker for a close look at standardized test scores and what they mean for children, parents and teachers and the schools they attend. We’ll discuss the implications for public schools, charter schools and the achievement gap, and ways the Mayor and Chancellor might use the results to improve education in New York City.
Geoff Decker Senior Reporter, Chalkbeat
- Education 2019: Looking Back to What Lies Ahead
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, December 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30pm