This edition: How'd We Do? An Analysis Of The New York City Student Scores on the State Common Core TestTweet
First aired: September 24, 2014.
Linda Hirsch interviews Chalkbeat reporter, Geoff Decker for a close look at standardized test scores and what they mean for children, parents and teachers and the schools they attend. We’ll discuss the implications for public schools, charter schools and the achievement gap, and ways the Mayor and Chancellor might use the results to improve education in New York City.
Geoff Decker Senior Reporter, Chalkbeat
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, May 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm