This edition: How'd We Do? An Analysis Of The New York City Student Scores on the State Common Core TestTweet
First aired: September 24, 2014.
Linda Hirsch interviews Chalkbeat reporter, Geoff Decker for a close look at standardized test scores and what they mean for children, parents and teachers and the schools they attend. We’ll discuss the implications for public schools, charter schools and the achievement gap, and ways the Mayor and Chancellor might use the results to improve education in New York City.
Geoff Decker Senior Reporter, Chalkbeat
- "Dead White Men" and the Community College: Bringing the Columbia Core to CUNY
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm
- November 2018
- Tuesday, November 20 - 9:30pm
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm