This edition: Scaling The Community School: How School Leaders, Community Partners and Parents Can Build a Network of Support Services for Students and Their FamiliesTweet
First aired: October 22, 2014.
Linda Hirsch interviews Jane Quinn, Children’s Aid Society and Nicole Mader, Center for NYC Affairs. Jim Carney visits community school PS 5 in Washington Heights/Inwood.
- "Dead White Men" and the Community College: Bringing the Columbia Core to CUNY
- Tuesday, October 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 28 - 6:30pm
- Why Early Reading Matters: Learning in the Early Grades
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm