This edition: Scaling The Community School: How School Leaders, Community Partners and Parents Can Build a Network of Support Services for Students and Their FamiliesTweet
First aired: October 22, 2014.
Linda Hirsch interviews Jane Quinn, Children’s Aid Society and Nicole Mader, Center for NYC Affairs. Jim Carney visits community school PS 5 in Washington Heights/Inwood.
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Tuesday, May 21 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 22 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, May 25 - 7:30am
- Sunday, May 26 - 6:30pm
- On the End of Privacy: A Screen-Centric World
- Saturday, April 20 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 21 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, April 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 28 - 6:30pm