This edition: Playing Games: Designing Games for the ClassroomTweet
First aired: November 19, 2014.
Linda Hirsch interviews guests Professor Rees Shad, Hostos Community College/CUNY and Kate Selkirk, Teacher, Quest to Learn School about how games are changing education and a look at some of the games students are playing in classrooms. Jim Carney visits the Hostos Campus to check in how they are using games to teach.
Prof. Rocio Rayo Hostos Community College/CUNY
Kate Selkirk Teacher, Quest to Learn School
Prof. Rees Shad Professor/Developer - Media Design Program, Hostos Community College/CUNY
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm