This edition: Storefront Academy Harlem: Fifty Years and Going StrongTweet
First aired: December 24, 2014.
Linda Hirsch interviews Elisa Istueta, Executive Director of Storefront Academy Harlem, a unique private school offering free tuition to inner city students pre-K through 8. Jim Carney visits the school to see its “educating the whole child” philosophy in action.
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, December 19 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 20 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 24 - 6:30pm