This edition: Storefront Academy Harlem: Fifty Years and Going StrongTweet
First aired: December 24, 2014.
Linda Hirsch interviews Elisa Istueta, Executive Director of Storefront Academy Harlem, a unique private school offering free tuition to inner city students pre-K through 8. Jim Carney visits the school to see its “educating the whole child” philosophy in action.
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Tuesday, May 21 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 22 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, May 25 - 7:30am
- Sunday, May 26 - 6:30pm
- On the End of Privacy: A Screen-Centric World
- Saturday, April 20 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 21 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, April 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 28 - 6:30pm