This edition: EdCast 86 — Improving Student Success K-12Tweet
Original tape date: March 6, 2015.
First aired: March 18, 2015.
Linda Hirsch interviews Phil Weinberg the Deputy Chancellor for Teaching and Learning of the Department of Education on many topics, from standardized testing, to teacher evaluation, to the core curriculum are covered.
Jim Carney attends an event for the Learning Partners Program attended by many teachers and administrators and presided over by Chancellor Carmen Fariña.
Phil Weinberg Deputy Chancellor for Teaching and Learning, Department of Education
- Principles for Effective Principals
- Tuesday, June 19 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 20 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 24 - 6:30pm
- The Principal Pipeline: Improving Schools Starting at the Top
- Tuesday, June 26 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 30 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 1 - 6:30pm
- The Power of Community Schools
- Tuesday, May 29 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 30 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 3 - 6:30pm
- NYC Men Teach: Bringing Males of Color into the Classroom
- Tuesday, May 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, May 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, May 27 - 6:30pm