This edition: EdCast 86 — Improving Student Success K-12Tweet
Original tape date: March 6, 2015.
First aired: March 18, 2015.
Linda Hirsch interviews Phil Weinberg the Deputy Chancellor for Teaching and Learning of the Department of Education on many topics, from standardized testing, to teacher evaluation, to the core curriculum are covered.
Jim Carney attends an event for the Learning Partners Program attended by many teachers and administrators and presided over by Chancellor Carmen Fariña.
Phil Weinberg Deputy Chancellor for Teaching and Learning, Department of Education
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, December 19 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 20 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 24 - 6:30pm