This edition: The CUNY ASAP Program: A Model for Community College Student SuccessTweet
Original tape date: March 27, 2015.
First aired: April 15, 2015.
CUNY’s ASAP Initiative is a model receiving national attention because it is increasing community college graduation rates. Linda Hirsch interviews Donna Linderman, CUNY University Dean for Student Success Initiatives. A visit to Bronx Community College to see ASAP in action.
Dean Donna Linderman University Dean, CUNY
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Tuesday, March 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm
- Kindergarten in Korea: Entering the Play Zone
- Tuesday, February 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 4 - 6:30pm
- The New SAT: Tutors Tell All
- Tuesday, February 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 25 - 6:30pm