This edition: EdCast 88 — Poverty and Education: The True ConnectionTweet
Original tape date: February 10, 2015.
First aired: April 29, 2015.
Linda Hirsch interviews Kim Nauer, researcher at the Center for New York City Affairs, on the the harmful effects of poverty on the education of New York City’s school children. Jim Carney visits a community school coping with these issues.
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 30 - 6:30pm
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, August 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 2 - 6:30pm