This edition: EdCast 88 — Poverty and Education: The True ConnectionTweet
Original tape date: February 10, 2015.
First aired: April 29, 2015.
Linda Hirsch interviews Kim Nauer, researcher at the Center for New York City Affairs, on the the harmful effects of poverty on the education of New York City’s school children. Jim Carney visits a community school coping with these issues.
- The Principal Pipeline: Starting at the Top to Improve Schools
- Tuesday, April 24 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 6:30pm
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Wednesday, March 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 25 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 1 - 6:30pm