This edition: EdCast 88 — Poverty and Education: The True ConnectionTweet
Original tape date: February 10, 2015.
First aired: April 29, 2015.
Linda Hirsch interviews Kim Nauer, researcher at the Center for New York City Affairs, on the the harmful effects of poverty on the education of New York City’s school children. Jim Carney visits a community school coping with these issues.
- December 2018
- Tuesday, December 18 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 19 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 23 - 6:30pm
- An Interview with Renowned Poet Meena Alexander: The Music of Words
- Tuesday, November 20 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 21 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 24 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 25 - 6:30pm