This edition: EdCast 89 -- Just Kids from the BronxTweet
Original tape date: May 8, 2015.
First aired: May 20, 2015.
Linda Hirsch interviews Arlene Alda, author of Just Kids from the Bronx, a compilation of Bronx memories and interviews with talented and well-known Bronx natives. What makes the Bronx special? Why do so many credit teachers and schools for their success? Jim Carney speaks with Bronx students about their perceptions of the Bronx today.
Mrs. Arlene Alda Author, "Just Kids from the Bronx: Telling It the Way It Was: An Oral History"
- CUNY's First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People's University
- Tuesday, December 19 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 20 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 24 - 6:30pm